B52's Kate Pierson T-Shirts
About the image
Kate Pierson of the B52's photographed by Phil Nicholls
Photoshoot: 27 June 1987
Location: The Empire State building, New York, USA.
"Kate Pierson from my Melody Maker session with the B52's. My favourite image from the rooftop with The Empire State building visible on the New York Skyline." Phil Nicholls
As one of style icon and American new wave band the B52's, Kate Pierson performed (and still performs) alongside Cindy Wilson, Fred Schneider and Keith Strickland, as the current and most recognised line-up of the group.
Described as the world's greatest party band, hits such as Rock Lobster, Love Shack and Rome became dancefloor fillers when they were released, and are still go-to tracks for any self-respecting DJ today. The B52's defied most standard genres, but are possibly best described as post-punk pop rockers.
- Premium quality, ethically sourced t-shirts and vests.
- Made with 100% ring spun cotton for comfort & strength.
- Men's t-shirts are double stiched and heavy weight.
- Printed using eco-friendly inks, using direct-to-garment printing for high quality detailed results.
- Fast worldwide shipping from Bristol, UK.
- Hassle-free returns policy is valid for 30 days from receipt of an item.
- Trusted and rated seller - see our customer testimonals
- UK £2.99
- Rest of the World £3.99
What our customers say
"very impressed would order from here again - highly recommended"
Hassle-free returns policy
If for whatever reason you are not happy or believe that the goods you have purchased are defective, at any time within the first 30 days from receipt, simply contact us via email, for a no quibble refund or replacement.
All we ask in return is that you ensure reasonable care of the goods is taken and that they are returned to RPC in an unused and as new condition, complete in its original packaging. If a return has been authorised by RPC and a refund is required, we will refund the purchase price of the goods or services within 10 days of receiving and checking the goods are as new and complete.