About the image
Bjork photographed by Phil Nicholls
Photoshoot: 2 December 1993
Location: Rennes, France
"I took the option of travelling by road to Rennes Festival in France rather than flying. It seemed like fun at the time but terrible traffic due to some kind of strike-action in the country meant I turned up hours late for my shoot with Bjork. She'd begun television interviews by the time I arrived but thankfully agreed to a shoot the following morning."
"A backdrop taped to the wall in her hotel room had to suffice and I shot only 20 frames. Patiently, she ate a sandwich between my moments of panic as the travel adaptor attached to my lighting was blown out of the wall after every couple of frames due to dodgy wiring." Phil Nicholls
- Premium quality, ethically sourced t-shirts and vests.
- Made with 100% ring spun cotton for comfort & strength.
- Men's t-shirts are double stiched and heavy weight.
- Printed using eco-friendly inks, using direct-to-garment printing for high quality detailed results.
- Fast worldwide shipping from Bristol, UK.
- Hassle-free returns policy is valid for 30 days from receipt of an item.
- Trusted and rated seller - see our customer testimonals
- UK £2.99
- Rest of the World £3.99
What our customers say
"very impressed would order from here again - highly recommended"
Hassle-free returns policy
If for whatever reason you are not happy or believe that the goods you have purchased are defective, at any time within the first 30 days from receipt, simply contact us via email, for a no quibble refund or replacement.
All we ask in return is that you ensure reasonable care of the goods is taken and that they are returned to RPC in an unused and as new condition, complete in its original packaging. If a return has been authorised by RPC and a refund is required, we will refund the purchase price of the goods or services within 10 days of receiving and checking the goods are as new and complete.