Courtney Love T-Shirts
About the image
Courtney Love photographed by Phil Nicholls
Photoshoot: 12 August 1991
Location: London, UK
"Myself and writer Everett True were working with Courtney's band Hole in Los Angeles during May 1991 and I was delighted to shoot this further session in London a few months later.
Low key, just the three of us present, Courtney, myself and Everett; shooting in Everett's bedroom in North London, I stood on his bed, a black backdrop taped to the wall while Courtney manifested my ship's figurehead vision; just an idea; she looked absolutely stunning and I shot just two rolls of film, one colour, one black & white. That was it, but, looking back at the contact sheets I'm happy with virtually every frame." Phil Nicholls
- Premium quality, ethically sourced t-shirts and vests.
- Made with 100% ring spun cotton for comfort & strength.
- Men's t-shirts are double stiched and heavy weight.
- Printed using eco-friendly inks, using direct-to-garment printing for high quality detailed results.
- Fast worldwide shipping from Bristol, UK.
- Hassle-free returns policy is valid for 30 days from receipt of an item.
- Trusted and rated seller - see our customer testimonals
- UK £2.99
- Rest of the World £3.99
What our customers say
"very impressed would order from here again - highly recommended"
Hassle-free returns policy
If for whatever reason you are not happy or believe that the goods you have purchased are defective, at any time within the first 30 days from receipt, simply contact us via email, for a no quibble refund or replacement.
All we ask in return is that you ensure reasonable care of the goods is taken and that they are returned to RPC in an unused and as new condition, complete in its original packaging. If a return has been authorised by RPC and a refund is required, we will refund the purchase price of the goods or services within 10 days of receiving and checking the goods are as new and complete.