Pink Floyd T-Shirts
About the image
Pink Floyd photographed by Angela Williams
Location: London, UK
"I saw The Pink Floyd at the ICA. The rooms were tiny in Dover Street. They brought large speakers and a psychedelic light show. Afterwards, everyone fell out onto the pavement in shock. They came to my flat in Redcliffe Square, and I took a series of very 'straight' portraits of them looking very cool, in their flowery shirts and shades. I made some prints with double exposures. This image is made from the same negatives but it looks different now, 40 years later." Angela Williams
- Premium quality, ethically sourced t-shirts and vests.
- Made with 100% ring spun cotton for comfort & strength.
- Men's t-shirts are double stiched and heavy weight.
- Printed using eco-friendly inks, using direct-to-garment printing for high quality detailed results.
- Fast worldwide shipping from Bristol, UK.
- Hassle-free returns policy is valid for 30 days from receipt of an item.
- Trusted and rated seller - see our customer testimonals
- UK £2.99
- Rest of the World £3.99
What our customers say
"very impressed would order from here again - highly recommended"
Hassle-free returns policy
If for whatever reason you are not happy or believe that the goods you have purchased are defective, at any time within the first 30 days from receipt, simply contact us via email, for a no quibble refund or replacement.
All we ask in return is that you ensure reasonable care of the goods is taken and that they are returned to RPC in an unused and as new condition, complete in its original packaging. If a return has been authorised by RPC and a refund is required, we will refund the purchase price of the goods or services within 10 days of receiving and checking the goods are as new and complete.