Run DMC Jam-Master Jay T-Shirts
About the image
Jam-Master Jay (Run DMC) photographed by Phil Nicholls
Photoshoot: 30 July 1986
Location: Liverpool, UK
"One of my earliest sessions for Melody Maker. It's early days for me in the business and I'm sent off to meet Run DMC at their hotel in Liverpool where I find them sitting together on a sofa perusing saucy magazines.
"Hi, I'm from Melody Maker!" I repeat a number of times.
No reaction. "Er, I'm from Melody Maker. I'm here for a photo-shoot?"
After a couple more attempts at getting their attention they just fell about laughing hysterically. They were just toying with me." Phil Nicholls
This is the only individual portrait from the session and features the late Jam-Master Jay.
- Premium quality, ethically sourced t-shirts and vests.
- Made with 100% ring spun cotton for comfort & strength.
- Men's t-shirts are double stiched and heavy weight.
- Printed using eco-friendly inks, using direct-to-garment printing for high quality detailed results.
- Fast worldwide shipping from Bristol, UK.
- Hassle-free returns policy is valid for 30 days from receipt of an item.
- Trusted and rated seller - see our customer testimonals
- UK £2.99
- Rest of the World £3.99
What our customers say
"very impressed would order from here again - highly recommended"
Hassle-free returns policy
If for whatever reason you are not happy or believe that the goods you have purchased are defective, at any time within the first 30 days from receipt, simply contact us via email, for a no quibble refund or replacement.
All we ask in return is that you ensure reasonable care of the goods is taken and that they are returned to RPC in an unused and as new condition, complete in its original packaging. If a return has been authorised by RPC and a refund is required, we will refund the purchase price of the goods or services within 10 days of receiving and checking the goods are as new and complete.