Sting - The Police T-Shirts
By Tony Mottram
About the image
1982, Frognall, London, UK, for Sounds. Sting, reclining in front of an open fire at his home in London and lit with just a single Anglepoise lamp. An image from a Sounds cover shoot taken at the time Sting featured in the movie, Brimstone and Treacle
By Tony Mottram
- Premium quality, ethically sourced t-shirts and vests.
- Made with 100% ring spun cotton for comfort & strength.
- Men's t-shirts are double stiched and heavy weight.
- Printed using eco-friendly inks, using direct-to-garment printing for high quality detailed results.
- Fast worldwide shipping from Bristol, UK.
- Hassle-free returns policy is valid for 30 days from receipt of an item.
- Trusted and rated seller - see our customer testimonals
- UK £2.99
- Rest of the World £3.99
What our customers say
"very impressed would order from here again - highly recommended"
Hassle-free returns policy
If for whatever reason you are not happy or believe that the goods you have purchased are defective, at any time within the first 30 days from receipt, simply contact us via email, for a no quibble refund or replacement.
All we ask in return is that you ensure reasonable care of the goods is taken and that they are returned to RPC in an unused and as new condition, complete in its original packaging. If a return has been authorised by RPC and a refund is required, we will refund the purchase price of the goods or services within 10 days of receiving and checking the goods are as new and complete.